How God Answered My Question

Yesterday, I thought of a colleague I've worked with in the past at this recurring event. I always have a laugh with him.  I wondered if he was going to be working at the next event in a few weeks' time.

Today, on my way home from work, I saw the same colleague working with a tour guide at this tube station. He was really surprised to see me and described our meeting as "random."  I then asked him if he was working at the upcoming event.  He said he wasn't sure, but he will let me know if he is. We couldn't chat as he had to get back to work. 

It got me thinking about our  "random" meeting.

There are approximately 9 million people living in London. What are the chances of me seeing my colleague when we both live in opposite sides: I live in north London and he's in south London.

I don't have a regular 9 to 5, five days a week, job; and I also work at different venues. Usually on my way home from today's venue, when I arrive at that tube station, I catch an overground train home from there.  The train I wanted to catch was cancelled. The next one was in an hour and was only going part of the way and then they were going to provide a replacement bus.  I decided to catch the tube.  That's how I ended up seeing my colleague.

Only God could have made that meeting happen.

Thank you, God, for answering my question. ❤️

-----

Relevant Bible verse:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3: 5-6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Heals

The Holy Spirit's Language