Art Exhibition
I was thinking of a colleague I've worked with at this museum. I wondered if she'd had any shifts lately. I've been busy working at other museums.
The next day I had a shift wotking on three shows at this theatre. We had l breaks in between shows. I was wondering whether I could pop into the local art gallery to see this exhibition I've heard a lot about. Would I be able to see the exhibition for free?
During our final break, I went outside for a walk. I stopped to chat to two colleagues who sometimes work at the local art gallery. They asked me if I'd seen the exhibition. I said no. They said I could go and have a quick look during my break. They assured me if I showed the gallery security my day pass for the theatre, they'll let me in.
Within a few minutes, I was in the art gallery. I then spotted the colleague I had been thinking about the day before. After we shared hugs she said, "I was thinking about you this morning."
"And I've been thinking about you," I said.
She told she was only working there because a member of staff was off and they needed cover.
While I was having a quick look around the galleries, I saw three colleagues I've worked with at other museums and we exchanged warm hugs.
Thank you, God, for Your wonderful surprise! ❤️
Here are some photos of the Anish Kapoor exhibition.
S








Comments
Post a Comment