The Technology Expert
Four years ago, I was forced to buy a new phone as my old one stopped working and it was way too expensive to have it fixed.
I recently noticed my current phone has not only slowed down considerably, the battery is draining very quickly and it is not compatible with a few of the apps I use. I am now required to use apps to book jobs and to clock in/out. Some jobs even require you to join a WhatsApp group which drains the battery. I've had to buy a new phone that can take the heavy load of work requirements.
At the phone shop, I asked if they could set up the phone for me. They were happy to do so for a small fee, of course. It took ages for the transfer of data from my old phone to the new one. When I checked the app that I use to book jobs, it wasn't working even though it was installed on the new phone. I told the shop staff that it's imperative that I have access to that app. I then asked him to call my new phone to test that it works. The call didn't come through. After several attempts, I asked the guy to check if the sim card was installed properly. When he took it out, he realised it was in the wrong way. After he corrected it, I asked him to call my phone again. This time, it worked. I then opened the work app and it was also working.
How did I know what the issue was when I don't even know how to set up my phone?
Because I have the Holy Spirit in me, who knows everything. I believe it was He who was speaking through me and asking all the relevant questions. It was also He who inspired me to buy a new phone.
Thank you, Holy Spirit, for providing the new phone and teaching me how to use it. ❤️
----
Relevant Bible verses:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3: 5-6
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." John 14: 26
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4: 19
Comments
Post a Comment