Permanently Plugged In

Before I switched off my laptop, I noticed the battery was 80% charged. The next day when I switched the laptop back on, the battery was now showing it had zero charge.

How weird!

I then plugged the charger in expecting it to charge the battery, but I noticed the battery was still showing zero charge. After several hours, the battery charge stayed the same. I realised the battery was now dead. I am now using the laptop with the charger plugged in.

The laptop reminds me of my relationship with God through Jesus Christ which involves trusting in God as my source and supply when everything is going well and not so well. The healthy laptop battery represents periods when everything is going well and I am tempted to look to myself as my source. Now that the battery is dead, the only way the laptop can be charged is by having the charger permanently plugged in.

I believe God is my only Source and I am permanently plugged in God through Christ.  I trust in God as my source of abundance, blessings, energy, favour, grace, healing, health, inspiration, life, love, mercy,  joy, peace, power, protection, provision, strength, supply, truth and wisdom.

Thank you, God, for charging me forever. ❤️

----

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3: 5-6

"By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible." Hebrews 11: 3

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." James 1: 17

Photo of my laptop connected to the charger.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Heals

God's Timing is Perfect