Loving Your Neighbour

Before I started work, I went to my favourite food store at this shopping centre to buy a croissant and some fruit juice. 

While I was sitting on this bench enjoying the croissant, this man approached me. He showed me a credit card and asked if I had dropped it. I told him it wasn't mine and suggested that he handed it to security. I then thanked him for his kindness.

What a lovely way to start my day. That man's love was more delicious than the croissant and fruit juice. 

Thank you, Lord, for showing me how to love your neighbour as yourself. ❤️

------

Relevant Bible verses:

"You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Matthew 22: 39

"Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law." Romans 13:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Heals

God's Timing is Perfect