Gods Way of Meeting the Need
A year ago, when this stray cat I call Loudmouth (because of his loud miaow) kept coming round, I prayed for God to find him a home. Instead, God touched my flatmate's heart and she started feeding him.
Now every morning, he comes round to be watered and fed.
At first, my flatmate's cat, Zeus, did not like her giving attention to the stray, so she was very careful to feed Loudmouth outside. Eventually, Zeus accepted his stray "brother" as long as he stays outside.
As my flatmate's currently away, I've been feeding Loudmouth.
Thank you, God, always making a way to meet the need Your way. ❤️
-----
Relevant Bible verse:
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55: 9
Photo of the two cats having breakfast

Comments
Post a Comment