I am Everywhere

While I was working on the second floor of this museum, I welcomed this man and his kids and suggested play areas for the kids and an exhibition he might enjoy.

About an hour later, while I was on the ground floor, I saw the same man and his family doing a fun trail around the museum. He asked me a question,  which I answered.

Later, while I was working in the cloakroom, the same man turned up with his kids to pick up their coats and bags. The man said to me, "Are you the only one working in this museum because I keep seeing you everywhere?" 😀

Speaking of being everywhere, a few days ago, I volunteered at this museum where they had a festival.  There were several actors playing historical characters.  I had a chit chat with two of them.

The next day, I worked at another museum and noticed one of the actors I had been chatting to at the festival. She was dressed in a costume and  working with some school kids. Apparently, that's her day job. It was nice to see her.

Two days later, I worked at an evening event at a different museum and saw some actors dressed as historical characters. One of them had been at the event I had been volunteering at.

I reckon that visitor was right. I seem to be everywhere. 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Heals

Let There Be Light!