God Keeps Us Cool

On the way to church, I got on the tube (underground train). As soon as I sat down, I noticed the carriage was really warm. I looked at the carriage door and noticed the window was closed. No wonder it's so stuffy in here!  To keep myself cool, I took off my hat.

I started thinking of the Bible verse about Christ living inside of me (Galatians 2: 20), which I've been meditating on for the last month.

Suddenly, I heard the window of the door to our carriage snap open.  All of us in the carriage were startled and we stared at the door. There was no one standing there, at least no one visible. I was grateful there was now some cool air coming into the carriage.

Nice one, God!👍

A few stops down, some more passengers got on the same carriage and one of them opened the window all the way.

Thank you, Jesus, for keeping us cool. ❤️

-----

Relevant Bible verse:

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Galatians 2: 20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Heals

Let There Be Light!