Kindness and Consideration

When I got on the bus, I went to sit upstairs as the lower deck was already full. The only window seats still available upstairs were at the back so I sat in one. As the journey progressed, lots of school kids came on and the bus became packed full.

At the last stop we all started queueing up in the aisle. I let this man who was in the seat in front of me get in front of me to join the queue. As the queue moved forward, I let this woman in the next seat get in front of me. The woman let another passenger in front join the queue; and that passenger let the next passenger get in front of him; and so on. We all walked down the stairs.

As I was getting off, I said thank you to the bus driver.  I heard someone behind me also saying thank you to the driver.

Thank you, God, for our transport system in London and for all the kind and considerate passengers who travel on them. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Heals

The Holy Spirit's Language