Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

On my way to work, I was very aware that my pants (underwear) were feeling very uncomfortable undernearh my trousers. As I had a lot of time before my shift started, I decided to pop into this store, which is renowned for their great lingerie. I chose a packet of four underwear in my size and preferred style and headed off to the ladies' toilet to remove the annoying pants and wear the new ones. I then chucked the old underwear in the bin.

When I put my trousers back on, I noticed I was still having the same issue. 

Give me a break!  That's my size and this style is supposed to fit nicely.  I couldn't return them  as I had already used one of them. I will just have to put up with it for now.

The next day, I had the same issue with another underwear that was perfect before. Either the underwear has shrunk or my bum has gone bigger.

While I was out, I stopped off at another store to buy some underwear my size and style. After I changed into them, they seemed quite small around my bum.

What's going on?

Does my bum look big in this? 😀

I reckon that particular design is not made for curvy women.

Thank you, God, for my "fearfully and wonderfully made" bum. ❤️ 😀

----

Relevant Bible verse:

"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." Psalm 139: 14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Heals

The Holy Spirit's Language