The AI as a Useful Tool
So I decided to create an image with this AI app using my photo. I gave the AI the concept and the actual words to use. After it created it, I decided to edit the message by replacing one word with a new word. The AI followed my instructions, but changed the font colour of the new word.
When I instructed the AI to change the font colour back, it suggested an app I could use to do it myself. It even provided a link to the app.
What is this? I'm not having an AI telling me what to do!
I stated that I wanted the font colour of the new word to be changed back to the original colour. The AI followed my instructions.
I then thought, maybe I was a bit harsh so I said, "Thank you."
The AI said, "You're welcome" with a heart emoji.
I thought, woah, I don't want that kind of relationship with you, thank you very much. I should never have encouraged it in the first place.
That's how it all starts. Next thing you know you're having a heart to heart conversation with the AI and thinking you're talking to a person who starts giving you advice and starts to mimic God. Not on my watch!
The AI is a useful tool to create with, but I am always in the driving seat.
The only One who I allow to drive me is the all knowing, Holy Spirit.
Thank you, Holy Spirit, for being my Helper, Teacher and Friend. ❤️
-----
Relevant Bible verses:
"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." John 14: 26
"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you." John 16: 13-14
"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen." 2 Corinthians 13: 14
Comments
Post a Comment