Missing Sock Found
When I came home, I decided to do some laundry.
After the wash finished, I started hanging the items on the clothes horse and radiators. I noticed one sock was missing. I looked for it in the washing machine, inside the other clothes, on the floor, but couldn't find it. I kept repeating to myself, "Where are you, sock?" I looked again in the washing machine and spun the drum, but still no sock.
Finally, I said, Lord, you know where everything is. Please show me where the sock is or put it somewhere I can see it. I then went to lie down.
After a few seconds, I got up, looked inside a tote bag I usually carry with me everywhere and there was the missing and unwashed sock. I have no idea how that sock got in that bag.
Thank you, God, for revealing my "missing" sock. I will hand-wash it tomorrow. 🙂❤️
----
Relevant Bible verses:
"The eyes of the Lord are in every place, keeping watch on the evil and the good." Proverbs 15: 3
""Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so I shall not see him?” says the Lord; “Do I not fill heaven and earth?” says the Lord." Jeremiah 23: 24
Comments
Post a Comment