Inspiration

On my way to work, I thought of a work colleague I haven't seen in ages and wondered how she was.

Later at work, I saw her. After exchanging hugs, I asked her where she'd been. She said she was on tour with her band. I asked her what genre of music she performs and she said it was eclectic.

Although I'd never heard any of my colleague's songs, I  immediately thought of this singer called Sade and asked if her song was like Sade's.  My colleague said that artist was her hero and inspires her.  She said she would love to sing like her.

I told my colleague what my favourite song of that artist was and she said she also loved that song.

How did I know what type of song my colleague was into?

I have no idea, but I know Someone living inside of me who does - the Holy Spirit.  He reveals things to me.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for being my constant inspiration.❤️ 

----

Relevant Bible verses:

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." John 14: 26

"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?  For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s." 1 Corinthians 6: 19-20

Here is a video of my favourite song by Sade.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Heals

God's Timing is Perfect