Do It Now!

Before my flatmate went away on holidays with her daughter, she told me they would be returning the following Friday. I decided to do the household chores on the Thursday, which was my day off.  

On Tuesday, which was also my day off, I had a thought to do the chores, but I thought, nah I'll do it on my next day off on Thursday  The thought encouraged me to do it now. 

I then received a text from my flatmate to let me know she and her daughter were flying back to the UK on Wednesday and she might be back at home either on Wednesday evening or Thursday.

Aha, so that's why I was thinking of doing the cleaning now.  I believe those persistent thoughts were coming from the all knowing Mind of Christ in me.

I ended up emptying the bins and hoovering the entire flat.

I was back at work on Wednesday. 

My flatmate returned from her holidays on Wednesday evening to a clean flat and empty bins.

Thank you, God. ❤️

----

Relevant Bible verses:

"For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ." 1 Corinthians 2: 16

"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus," Philippians 2: 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesus Heals

God's Timing is Perfect