While I was out walking at the park with my friend, we spotted this heart shape on the path with the words, "Hug Stop." So we stopped, stood in the heart shape and gave each other warm hugs.
Years ago, I asked a friend to create this image for me. I believe the carrots represent God's goodness chasing all believers in Christ. ❤️ I have added the Bible verse. Image by Sandy Hames
As Christians, we are the light of the world (Matthew 5: 14) and we are to shine the light of Christ wherever we are and glorify God. One time while I was working on this TV project as a supporting artist aka extra, I started experiencing loss of vision, symptom of a migraine attack. I hadn't had one in many years. I told a friend I was working with how I was feeling. She offered me medication, but I declined. I told her I needed to take time out to pray. I then quietly reminded myself that "By His stripes I am healed." (Isaiah 53: 5) After about fifteen minutes, my vision was back to normal and there was no headache. My friend, a non-believer, marvelled over how quickly I had got well. I told her God had healed me. I was even able to do a scene where we had to run from an attack.I Another time, when I was working at this art gallery, a colleague, who is Muslim, told me he was having pain in one arm and couldn't lift it. I asked him if I could lay my ...
"A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." Proverbs 16: 9 ----- After I finished my evening shift at this theatre, I stopped off at a store to get some grocery. I wondered if I should catch the tube home, but I decided to catch the bus instead. At the bus stop, I noticed a young man and woman. I noticed the woman was all wrapped up and shivering. I asked her if she was cold. She said she was from Kenya and not used to the cold weather. I told her she will still get used to the weather. When our bus arrived, I went upstairs. I was hoping to sit in front, but a passengr was already sitting on the right front seat. The left front seats were vacant, but I knew my Kenyan friends would enjoy those seats so I sat a few seats behind them. During the journey, the couple chatted to the passenger opposite. I heard them talking about a certain park, which I know very well. The young man mentioned he had been showing his friend around London and even taken her to a mu...
Comments
Post a Comment