Years ago, I asked a friend to create this image for me. I believe the carrots represent God's goodness chasing all believers in Christ. ❤️ I have added the Bible verse. Image by Sandy Hames
As Christians, we are the light of the world (Matthew 5: 14) and we are to shine the light of Christ wherever we are and glorify God. One time while I was working on this TV project as a supporting artist aka extra, I started experiencing loss of vision, symptom of a migraine attack. I hadn't had one in many years. I told a friend I was working with how I was feeling. She offered me medication, but I declined. I told her I needed to take time out to pray. I then quietly reminded myself that "By His stripes I am healed." (Isaiah 53: 5) After about fifteen minutes, my vision was back to normal and there was no headache. My friend, a non-believer, marvelled over how quickly I had got well. I told her God had healed me. I was even able to do a scene where we had to run from an attack.I Another time, when I was working at this art gallery, a colleague, who is Muslim, told me he was having pain in one arm and couldn't lift it. I asked him if I could lay my ...
At the bus stop, this woman sitting next to me seemed very agitated. She kept muttering to herself in a language I didn't understand. Now and again, she called out the number 29, the bus I was waiting for. She then tapped my hand and pointed to the sleeve on her blouse and the button. I presumed she was asking me to button up the sleeve for her, which I did. She also "asked" me to button up the other sleeve. After I finished, she said thank you. In broken English, she said something about the underground not working. Aha, that's why she seems agitated because the tubes are not running and she has to catch the bus. When our bus arrived, she said out loud, "29? Not understand English." I told her it was the bus 29. We all got on. She sat downstairs and I went upstairs. When you have the Holy Spirit living in you, it doesn't matter if you can't speak someone's language, He will always show you how to "communicate" with the individual ...
Comments
Post a Comment