Years ago, I asked a friend to create this image for me. I believe the carrots represent God's goodness chasing all believers in Christ. ❤️ I have added the Bible verse. Image by Sandy Hames
As Christians, we are the light of the world (Matthew 5: 14) and we are to shine the light of Christ wherever we are and glorify God. One time while I was working on this TV project as a supporting artist aka extra, I started experiencing loss of vision, symptom of a migraine attack. I hadn't had one in many years. I told a friend I was working with how I was feeling. She offered me medication, but I declined. I told her I needed to take time out to pray. I then quietly reminded myself that "By His stripes I am healed." (Isaiah 53: 5) After about fifteen minutes, my vision was back to normal and there was no headache. My friend, a non-believer, marvelled over how quickly I had got well. I told her God had healed me. I was even able to do a scene where we had to run from an attack.I Another time, when I was working at this art gallery, a colleague, who is Muslim, told me he was having pain in one arm and couldn't lift it. I asked him if I could lay my ...
"You are the light of the world....Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5: 14, 16 ---- While I was waiting at the bus stop for my final bus home, I was meditating on what it means to have been "called you out of darkness into His marvelous light" (1 Peter 2: 9) and my identity as the light of the world (Matthew 5: 14). When my bus arrived, I went to sit right at the back at the lower deck. I continued mediating on those Bible verses. At one point, I noticed the bus was in darkness and the bus was quite full. Why hasn't the driver put the light on? I thought, God, please turn the light on! When nothing happened, I walked to the front. I waited till the driver stopped at the next stop. I then asked him to switch the light on. He apologised and switched it on. I don't think he was aware we were in darkness. I then went to sit down until we arrived at my stop. While Jesus is the...
Comments
Post a Comment